Monday

Money makers business plan

·

Dear Friend,

If you looking for a system, developed and launched by the millionaires, and proven to generate minimum 1,000 and maximum 1,30,000 per week from home, this may very well concept you will ever read !

Let me tell you, how you can generate your income per week in 5 figures.

Let me tell you, I used to work really hard… like millions of peoples of the worlds… while hardly getting by, living paycheck to paycheck.

Everyone feel like that we have our own business and freedom, no one can become my boss, no one can pay order to me. Each and everyone has DO & DON’T in their min like I listed below.

  • I don’t want a boss to tell me what to do.
  • I don’t want to wake up to on alarm clock as usual.
  • I don’t want to spend more time away from home.
  • I don’t want something that requires training.
  • I don’t want to spend time away from my family.

As you can read, my list of DON’T WANT was quite long, now you can see the list of I DID WANT in a job.

  • I want to work from home or anywhere else I choose.
  • I want an income that will give my family more that we need.
  • I want to travel whenever I want.
  • I want to only work a few hours a day.
  • I want (and need) to start making money right now.

As I told you before everyone has this types of DO & DON’T in their mind, but how can we solve our DON’T and DO

The concept which I want to introduce to you is Network Marketing.

This is the easiest way to come true your dreams and making your family really happy J

In this network marketing business, you don’t need any extra skill.

Let me introduce a valuable and 100 % secure and honest network marketing leading company RMP Infotec.

You can generate your income through RMP Infotec as per below listed business plan.

Eligibility – Incentive

· A person after buying the starter kit package from the company will become a Distributor.

· Distributor has to introduce two persons directly in his first level by selling the packages, then any one of the introduced Distributor has to sell one package then the distributor will be eligible for Incentives.

· The commission is calculated on PV(pair value) basis left and right side).

· For every sale of package done by the Distributor 50PV is allotted.

· To qualify for the incentive, Distributor should have at least 150PV in their structure with a .minimum of 50PV on both sides.

· There after every package sales of binary pair left and right side) will receive approximately 100PV..(1PV=Rs.10/-)

· Every Friday midnight will be sales closing period.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
January 31, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

Hi,

This is really amazing plan to make money through our network supports.


Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.

Ameet

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Great man :)

I would like to join RMP and make my future bright.

Please send me some more details about RMP Business Plan

Thanks
Jayesh Patel

Anonymous said...
February 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

good information, I am sure to think about network marketing.

Anonymous said...
June 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.